Ladakh Is Dying of Plastic Waste…
Let’s Switch To Reusable... Let’s Save Ladakh
Aseem hence has planned to implement the concept of Water ATM to find a local level solution to this problem. The Water ATM will be based on ‘Reduce’ and ‘Reuse’ concepts in pollution control-
1. Reduce the use of plastic bottles by making available Pure Water at various tourist places.
2. Reuse a single bottle (Eco-Friendly Bottles) in whole journey avoiding use and purchase of multiple plastic bottles.
1. Reduce the use of Plastic bottles used for drinking water
2. Making available Clean and Pure water for tourists
3. Employment Generation for locals
1. Plastic free and clean Ladakh to maintain its significance as land of God not only for tourism but also for local resources.
2. Set an example for the locals to apply scientific concepts to solve local problems.